Friday, August 8, 2014

Quick Quotes - Park Day!

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Barb here hosting the blog today!

I have been playing with Quick Quotes Baggage Claim Line! Love these papers!! This color combination is one of my favorites!

I liked the large red circle that is on the background paper so I used that to inspire all the other circles on this page! I used paint to create the white circles and then punched a few more circles out of kraft paper. I used Mocha Mama PowderPuff Chalking ink to ink around the edges of the circles and the tags. 

The photo on this layout was taken when my daughter was shooting a commercial so I thought the quote that came from the Calypso Die-Cut Sticker package was perfect!

Thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes today and have a crafty weekend!

Quick Quotes Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Baggage Claim 200, 300, 400, 800
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Mocha Mama, Creamy Cocoa
Die-Cut Stickers: Calypso

Other Supplies Used: 
Chipboard: UmWow Studios
Flower/Butterfly: Petaloo
Tags
Letter Stickers
White Pen
White Paint
Washi Tape

4 comments:

ruth said...

Beautiful layout Barb! I hope you are doing well!

Unknown said...

simply beautiful!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

Blog is the good source to establish our important things regarding business, unforgettable moments of life and etc... with our audience.
Web Development Company | Web Development Companies

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this nice blog with us. Web Design Company Bangalore

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio