Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sweet 16

I wanted to join in on the fun over at Stuck on U Sketches again this week... but time seemed to be working against me! (I am trying to paint rooms, clean closets and all the other things you do before you sell your house!) Anyway... I did a get a LO done, and after a few revisions, I have one I can post... but I know I will still make changes to it. After adding some Stickles and some hand stitching using Souffle pens, I like it a little better... Oh well, here it is!
The sketch is from Pagemaps and is by Becky Fleck. If you get a chance, be sure to stop over at Stuck On U Sketches and see what the design team did!! Can we say amazing?!!

Supplies used:
DCWV Sorbet Pack
Cricut: Simply Sweet, All Mixed Up, Hannah Montana, Sentimentals
The ribbon, brads, flowers are all misc. from my stash
The stamp is from Autumn Leaves - Stampology (Girl Talk)
Souflle Pens
Stickles - Cotton Candy
Border Punch - Martha Stewart

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Barb, I love your layout! I love those vibrant teen colors you used and your take on the sketch is great. Love the little flowers. I think it is great as is!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sandi Clarkson said...

Barb, I just left a long message and then moved away from the page before saving it .. so really fast ... thanks for taking time to join us this week! Mwah!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Kim I love your take on this sketch. The colors are wonderful and how great to be 16!!! You captured some of the fun! I ran my photos the opposite direction for this sketch... TFS your talent.

Unknown said...

I really like this too (and your not the only one that struggled along the way)
Glad you got it in this week!

Sandy said...

Hi Barb...thanx for taking the time to do the sketch this week...I too have been crazy....I have not been able to get out and leave comments on all the scrappy goodness out there....but like God promised...This To Shall Pass!!! This is fab....i had fun with this sketch...you rocked it as usual!!!!!!

Brenda said...

ohhhhh this is sooo awesome!! I love the colors!!!
hugs
Brenda

Judy said...

Another gorgeous LO! Love it!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio