If this doesn't make you want to get out in the yard and plant some flowers I don't know what will! Here are the directions so you can make one, or two of your own!
Let's start by collecting our supplies:
Glue Glider Pro with Perma Tac
Patterned Paper: Die Cuts With a View
Flowers: Prima, Memory Makers, Imaginisce
Ribbon: American Crafts
Punch: Martha Stewart
Crystal/Pearl Flourish: Prima
Brads: Memory Makers
Other: Watering Can Pattern
1. Print the pattern out on cardstock.
2. Cut out the pattern.
3. Trace the pattern on the back side of your patterned paper.
4. Cut out the pattern.
5. Use a Score board to make the folds for the tabs and the bottom of the watering can.
6. Apply adhesive to each of the tabs on the side of the paper with the pattern.
7. Adhere the tabs to the inside of the front and back sections of the watering can.
8. Add a little adhesive to the tabs that are sticking out and tuck them in to the sides of the watering can.
9. Glue the "spout" together by placing adhesive between the two ends. Adhere the spout to the front of the watering can.
10. Use brads to hold the handles of the watering can in place.
11. Fold the handle 1.25" from each end. Put adhesive on the two folded tabs on the patterned paper side of the paper.
12. Adhere handle to the watering can as shown.
13. This is what the finished watering can will look like.
14. Decorate the watering can with your favorite embellishments.
By changing the paper and the types of embellishments you use, you can create a completely different look. Here is an example of a watering can made for spring along with a watering can made for fall.
If you would like the pattern for the watering can, send me an email at email@example.com and I will send it to you! Have a great week and thank you for stopping by!