Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kids Give Back

How was your weekend?! I had a wonderful time cooking out and swimming with friends this weekend! Now that Labor day has come and gone, I am starting to think about fall! It is also the theme this month at Robert's Arts and Crafts blog.... and today is my day to share a project! Here is the layout I created of my daughter and her friend raking leaves for an elderly lady who needed the help in her yard! They had so much fun raking and playing! It was a great day!


If you would like to see my tutorial on how to make these cute little pleated flowers, head on over to Robert's Blog. You can get to  my post by clicking HERE!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a happy, creative week!

barb  :)










5 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is such a great page Barb and so nice to see children helping others these days! TFS

Debbie said...

This is really cute Barb!!! Love the background paper! I will have to check out your tutorial on the flowers!

Becky B. said...

Great photo and layout, Barb! I really like the texture that the burlap adds to the layout - great job! :)

scrappinlil said...

So glad you had a great weekend...I did too. It is so great to see young ones doing such a great job helping out. You taught her well and having fun doing it they didn't even feel like it was a job. Beautiful layout for a beautiful cause. Going to take a look at your tutorial. TFS

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Such a gorgeous layout. LOVE the colours, flowers and the font. Great choice of background paper too! x

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio