Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Craftwork Cards - Photo Shoot Fun

Hello everyone! Since I have been sharing some of my Bella Blvd Snapshots project, I thought I would  share another! :)  This layout was made for Craftwork Cards CANDi! The Metallic Crushed Ice CANDi was perfect to add a little shimmer and shine!

Sequins are popping up everywhere right now. I used them along with CANDi to add some fun sparkles around the cameras! You know... kind of like a flash! :)


 Here is a close up of a camera I cut using a Spellbinders die and I added the CANDi right to the center of it!


 I love the way this CANDi sparkles... just like the sequins!




This is the CANDi I used on this project:
Metallic Crushed Ice

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Barb :)

1 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

very nice and fun layout, love the little camera and embelishments !!!!
Paula

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio