Saturday, September 21, 2013

Frosted Designs - Beautiful Life



Hello everyone! First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has supported my new adventure and placed orders at Frosted Designs! Opening this store has been so much fun and quite the adventure! And I couldn't do it without the support of all of you!

I have been playing with Echo Park's Beautiful Life Collection Kit! I LOVE this kit! (Which I happen to have in my store: frosted-designs.us)  :)

This 12x12 collection kit includes 12 double-sided papers, 1 element sticker sheet & 1 alphabet sticker sheet.

I created this layout of my sister and I this past summer when I went home for a visit! It just happened to be their festival time so we had to visit Junk Food Alley and have our Lemon Shake-Ups!

I had fun layering all of the patterned papers and even got a little messy with my Dylusions Ink Sprays!


The sticker sheet that is included in the collection kit make creating a title quick & easy! It saves me from having to look through all my letter stickers!  :)


I wanted to play with a few of my mixed media items on this layout so I had some fun getting messy! I used molding paste with the Hero Arts Tweed Stencil to give my background a little texture. Then I sprayed it (and some of the patterned papers) with Dylusions White Linen Ink Spray. I love the way the  ink spray really made the texture pop! And then of course, I had to add some of my UmWow Confetti! The little hearts were the perfect touch for this layout!



0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio