Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Quick Quotes - Moments to Love!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Barb here to host the blog today! One of my favorite products from Quick Quotes has always been the PowderPuff Chalking Inks! I LOVE them!! They can be used in so many ways!! I sure put them to work on this layout!

I finally got around to doing a layout with our Easter picture this year.  I combined a few Quick Quotes lines on this one! I inked the edges of all the papers with Khaki and Mocha Mama PowderPuff Chalking Ink.

The lace piece under the quote actually has three colors on it. I started by inking it with Rusty Nail PowderPuff Chalking ink. I wasn't happy with the color so I decided to spray the lace with water chick blended the ink into the lace. I then went over it with Khaki PowderPuff chalking ink but it still was not the color I was hoping for so I added the third color, Orange Slice. I loved the final look!

Mocha Mama PowderPuff Chalking Ink was used to go around the edges of the kraft doily and add some of the brown dots in the background. I am also lovin' the chipboard stickers that coordinate with the Quick Quotes lines! They are perfect for adding to clusters!

I hope you get some time to get messy and inky this week!

Barb

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Patterned Paper: Sheer Joy
Patterned Paper: Baggage Claim 700, 800
PowderPuff Chalking Ink, Orange Slice, Khaki, Mocha Mama, Rusty Nail
Baggage Claim Chipboard Die Cuts

Other Products Used: 
Flowers: KaiserCraft, Prima
Metal Butterfly: Making Memories
Punch: Martha Stewart

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio