Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Quick Quotes - Follow Your Dreams!

Hello! And Happy Wednesday!  I was one happy girl when I found out that we were going to have a chance to work with Want 2 Scrap products right along with our Quick Quotes Products! What a fabulous combination!!

The Dream Big line was fabulous for my layout about my daughter following her dreams! I love the starburst pattern! 

I seriously use Quick Quotes PowderPuff chalking Ink for all of my layouts! On this layout, I used the Caribbean Blue Ink on the flowers! I also love the chipboard die-cuts from Quick Quotes! This quote is so perfect for my girl!

And now for all the fun Want 2 Scrap bling!! I used the Silver Frilly Flourish Swirl across the bottom of the layout and accented it with flowers. I then used the Say it with Pearls (LeCreme) and Say it with Bling (Turquoise) for the centers of my flowers and fun little drops of bling around them!

Thank you Want 2 Scrap for letting me "play" with these fun products!!

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Patterned Paper: Dream Big
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Caribbean Blue, Midnight Confessions, Blue Lagoon
Chipboard Die-Cuts: Sheer Joy

Want 2 Scrap Products Used: 
Say it with Bling: Turquoise
Say it with Pearls: LeCreme
Frilly Flourish Swirl - Silver

Other Products Used:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Flowers: Prima
Stickers: American Crafts, Carta Bella

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio