Friday, September 19, 2014

Quick Quotes - Let the Sun Shine

TGIF!! Hi! Barb here to host the blog today and I am thrilled that the weekend is here! I plan on spending my time playing with Quick Quotes and Want 2 Scrap Products! Yay!

I got really messy on this layout of my daughter with her best friend! I used lots of inks, mists, and goop! This photo is one of my favorites… the background is neutral and grungy and the girls are just enjoying a sweet moment together!


Want 2 Scrap has this fabulous brick stencil that I LOVE! I couldn't wait to use it! I used molding paste to create the bricks and then went over each brick with Mango Mai Tai PowderPuff Chalking ink and then kept going with some mists! I layered some Quick Quotes Sheer Joy and Baggage Claim Lines over it!


 I also used some Want 2 Scrap Pearls and Bling and scattered them around the stars. I thought they were just the right amount of sparkle with the grungy mists!


Thank you to Quick Quotes and Want 2 Scrap for letting me play with these fabulous products!

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Patterned Paper: Sheer Joy 200, 300
Patterned Paper: Baggage Claim
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Mango Mai Tai, Java, Orange Slice, Mocha Mama
Chipboard Die-Cuts: Sheer Joy

Want 2 Scrap Products Used:
Say it with Bling: Amber
Say it with Pearls: LeCreme
Stencil: Bricks

Other Products Used: 
Washi Tape
Chipboard
Mists: Lindy's Stamp Gang
Wood Veneer Stars: Studio Calico
Punch: Fiskars
Molding Paste


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio