Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Quick Quotes - Pumpkin Pickin'!

Hello everyone! Barb here to host the blog today! I hope your week is off to a fabulous start! I have been working on getting some of my older photos put on pages and I ran across this photo of my daughter that I absolutely love!

 Quick Quotes recently sent a box of new goodies and this beautiful striped paper was in it! It is part of the Joy Ride Line! Love it!
 I totally adore all the chipboard stickers that coordinate with each of the Quick Quotes lines! Not only do they match the line they are designed for, but they also go so well with other lines! I used Chipboard stickers from Baggage Claim and Sheer Joy on this!

 I am a huge fan of those cute little tickets!

I also used some leaves from a Bag O'Chips! I inked them all with Mocha Mama. I placed a piece of Joy Ride Paper on the back of the largest circle and then outlined the inside of the leaf with a brown marker and then glued some yellow twine inside the outline. I liked the way the background showed through on the smaller leaf.

Hope you get some time to get your fall photos scrapped! Have a great week!

Barb

Quick Quotes Products Used: 
Patterned Paper: Calypso 200, Sheer Joy 100, Cherry Truffle, Joy Ride
Chipboard Die-Cut Stickers: Baggage Claim, Sheer Joy
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Mocha Mama, Baja Blue, Rusty Nail
Bag O'Chips - Fall Leaves

Other Supplies Used: 
Twine: American Crafts
Stickers: Websters
Gems: Want 2 Scrap
Ink, Paint
Brads

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio