Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hello?!

Good morning! Barb here to host the blog today! When the newest shipment of papers arrived from Quick Quotes, I had some photos laying on my desk and was surprised at how well theAntique Gardens Papers went with these cute little Minion photos!

One day at Universal Studios, I decided that my daughter needed to take a photo with the Minions. As she went to stand in position for the photo, the one Minion kept standing in front of her! So… I thought the title was kind of cute as Lauren was standing behind saying "…. hello?!"

I really like the new papers, Antique Garden, and to have a little fun, I mixed in some blues from the Calypso Line! That is where I found this journal tag! 


How cute are these letters?! I took some chipboard letters that I painted white. I then added some dots using a Q-tip and PowderPuff Chalking Ink in Blue Jeans. I love the way they turned out!

I hope you have some time to create today!

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Patterned Paper: Antique Garden 200, 300
Patterned Paper: Calypso
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Midnight Confessions, Blue Jeans
Bag O' Chips: Frames

Other Products Used:
White Cardstock
Black Gel Pen
Chipboard: Basic Grey

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio