Monday, November 24, 2014

Live for the Moments

Hello everyone! Barb here today to host the blog! I have been having so much fun playing with Quick Quotes new lines and I wanted to share a layout I created!

 For the background, I used the Alton line. I loved the starburst effect and thought it would be fun to  add some inks, mists and paints!


I used one of the quote strips from the Sheer Joy 500 paper and cut it into pieces to fill the space. I took a black gel pen to add a black border on them to help them "pop" from the page a little.


One of the things I like best about Quick Quotes papers is how well you can mix lines! The patterned paper behind this photo is from Antique Garden.

Quick Quotes Supplies Used: 
Alton 200
Sheer Joy 500
Antique Garden 200
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Limeade

Other Supplies Used: 
Washi Tape
Flair
Metal Clip: Maya Road
Mist
Paint
Die-Cuts: Studio Calico, Basic Grey
Black Gel Pen

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio