Monday, November 9, 2009

Autumn




I recently found the Stuck On U Sketches blog and wanted to join the fun. There are so many talented people with such amazing ideas. I love checking out all of the variations of the same sketch!

For my LO, I used a picture of my children at the pumpkin patch. I used my Expression to cut the leaves using Stretch Your Imagination. The leaves range in size from 2 - 3.5 inches. After I cut them, I crinkled them, chalked them, and embossed them with copper embossing powder. The papers are from SEI. The letters are Heidi Snapp (rhyme upper - clear). I embossed these with embossing powder to give them the metallic look.

Thanks for looking... I had a lot of fun making this LO... I just wish the picture did a better job of showing the layered leaves. They look so much better than the photo shows them!

6 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Great take on the sketch Barb, love the colours and the leaves look fab.

I have just become you first follower, it won't be long before you have many as your layouts are beautiful.

hugs
Kaye x

Unknown said...

Very cute,I like the circle of leaves.Nice job...Welcome to my blog:)

Anonymous said...

well you did a wonderful job and I am thriled you found us and joined in! I hope you can find time again to join us or can at least come by when you can and see what we are up to. nice to hear your moving to more crafty time, thats got to be exciting! love what you chose for your blog, so cute.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Oh, wow,this is great! So glad you found us and that you're creating along with us. I live in Texas in the DFW area .. so welcome!

Nanne said...

OMGosh...that looks amazing..Those leaves are fantastic... I also love your take on this weeks sketch.. can't wait till next week...Hope you get a chance of joining us again...
hugs
Nanné

Sandy said...

I loved it on the mb and love it her too...your blog is beautiful...love the big butterfly...so happy to have you playing along with us....new sketch tomorrow.....hope to see you there...hugs sandy

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio