Monday, April 8, 2013

Craftwork Cards - Big Smooches!

Happy Monday! Today I am sharing a layout I made using some older photos! My little girl turned 11 last week... crazy how fast they grow up! Anyway, these photos of her with her cousin were just too cute not to scrap!!

I used some Basic Grey and Pink Paislee papers to make this layout. 


 The Coffee Bean CANDi was perfect for the centers of the flowers! 



I love that CANDi comes in so many colors and patterns! They are perfect for any layout! 

CANDi used on this layout: 
Have a great week!





3 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous layout, and adorable pics !!!!
Paula

Deena said...

Barb I love you layout, very cute photo
Deena x

Audrey Frelx said...

Barb, gorgeous layout for your beautiful daughter and her cousin!

Did you do the letter cuts? They look great!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio