Thursday, April 11, 2013

Quick Quotes - Be Bold!

I am thrilled to be sharing a layout I made with Quick Quotes new Be Bold Collection! The papers in this line are bright and beautiful! They are perfect for summer and vacation photos! And would you like to know the best part about this collection? All of the coordinating embellishments! Check out this layout....


The surfboard patterned paper was perfect for scrapbooking my son's surfing adventures in Maui! I used Kiwi Lane's Paisley Place Mini Templates 1A & 1B to create the "waves" under the photos. I used the brand new Coal Miner PowderPuff Chalking Ink around the edges of all the patterned papers.


I used the 6x6 Be Bold paper pads to cut out the journal spot and poem.


This chipboard sticker is found in the Be Bold Chipboard Stickers collection. I inked the edges with the new Coconut PowderPuff Chalking Ink.


The surfboards were fussy cut from a sheet of patterned paper and then I used the new PowderPuff Chalking in in Red Hot to ink the edges of the surfboards.

I also have a video to share with you that showcases the products I used on this layout.



Quick Quotes Products Used:
Be Bold patterned paper: 100, 200, 300, 400, 700
Be Bold Chipboard Stickers
Be Bold 6x6 Paper Pad
PowderPuff Chalking Inks: Coconut, Red Hot, Coal Miner

Other Products Used:
Kiwi Designs Pink Paisley Mini Borders 1A & 1B


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio