Monday, December 2, 2013

Frosted Designs - Christmas Magic


Hello Everyone! I am so excited to share two of the layouts I created with the 
Season of Stars Scrapbooking Kit!


This kit is filled with fun little embellishments and a beautiful mix of papers!



All of the Patterned Papers in this kit are double-sided which means you have double the possibilities! The paper I used for the background on this layout is the back of the BoBunny Ornament Paper. The Santa with his reindeer were the perfect background for this photo of my daughter from 2003. (Where does the time go?!)

I love the gold/white mesh ribbon that is included in this kit! It is reversible (gold on one side, white on the other) and it adds texture without a lot of bulk. And did I mention that it is sparkly?!  :)

I used the Studio Calico Wood Veneer Starbursts to give the effect of "magic" floating down from Santa's sleigh!

I love the mix of papers in this kit! The chipboard 25 circle and the journal spot behind it are part of the add-on kit that is available when you purchase the Season of Stars Scrapbooking kit.

I covered the starbursts with some metallic gold rub and then added a red jewel to the center of each one. It added just the right amount of sparkle!


After making a "pretty" layout, I decided I wanted to make a "fun" layout! Which was easy enough to do with this mix of Teresa Collins and Carta Bella Papers! (The doily is a left over from the November Family Blessings Kit!)

The title is from the Maya Road Chipboard Words that are part of the Merry Christmas add-on. I painted them white and added some detailing with a black pen. I also added the clear die-cut embellishment from Little Yellow Bicycle.


I had some fun with my Dylusions Dirty Martini Spray Ink on this layout! I liked the splashes of color peeking out from behind my photo clusters.

And one more close up of the layout! I adore that red & white trim that comes in this kit!

The Season of Stars Kit is now available in the Frosted Designs Store! 



And if you buy the kit, you can purchase the Merry Christmas add-on for only $10 more! 
It has a retail value of over $22!! 

We have a limited number of add-on kits so order early!

We will be back all week with new projects so be sure to stop back by! 

We are also having a Cyber Monday Sale!
Buy 3 UmWow Studio Products and Get One FREE!!

We carry UmWow Studios Chipboard and Flair. 
Add 4 UmWow products to your cart and enter code: UMWOW
at checkout to receive up to $5 off your order! 

Click HERE to go to our UmWow Products in our store! 


1 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-outs! Such a fun kit! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Carri~Abusybee

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio