Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Quick Quotes - Christmas Gift Set

Hello everyone! It's Barb and I am sharing an idea for a quick and easy Christmas Gift!

This gift is perfect for teachers, co-workers, neighbors, and any other "hard to buy for" person on your list! 


I started with an empty pancake mix canister that I covered with a piece of Cherry Truffle Patterned Paper. The die cut paper (also from the Cherry Truffle line) was embossed with sparkly embossing powder and the center of the circle was cut from the Back to Basics line. I added a few embellishments to decorate it, added some tissue paper and finished it off with those yummy chocolate covered pretzels!
The chipboard word was colored with PowderPuff Chalking Ink in Java.

The background paper on the card is from the Cherry Truffle line, too. I kept this one pretty simple with a Merry Christmas journal card, ribbon, flower and a flourish. I liked the berries I used for the center of the flower!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Barb

Quick Quotes Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Cherry Truffle 300, 400
Patterned Paper: Back to Basics
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Biscotti, Java

Other Supplies Used: 
Journal Card: Little Yellow Bicycle
Die Cut: K & Co.
Chipboard Word: Maya Road
Flower: Making Memories
Die Cut: Spellbinders
Ribbon

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio