Friday, December 27, 2013

Quick Quotes - Hey! Call Me!

Hi! It's Barb and I am hosting the blog today! Wow! Where has the year gone? Or, where have the years gone?! I have recently been working my way through a pile of photos that should have been scrapbooked years ago! (Hey, better late than never, right?!)

Quick Quotes Happiness lines is one of my favorites! The bright colors are so much fun to work with and were perfect for these photos of my daughter with her cousin. They both received play cell phones for Christmas (way back in 2003!) and they were having a great time "calling" one another! The photo with my daughter reaching toward her cousin caught my eye because I could just picture what she was saying to him….. Hey! Call Me!

I cut apart the color blocks on one of the patterned papers and turned them into a layered banner. I added some detailing with a black pen.

I couldn't find the color of letters that I needed but could easily alter these white letters (me) using the PowderPuff Chalking Ink in Bloody Mary. They are showing up a little darker in the photo than they are in real life. The color matched the papers perfectly!

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Patterned Paper: Happiness 100, 300, 400
PowderPuff Chalking Ink: Bloody Mary

Other Supplies Used: 
Letter Stickers: American Crafts, 
Frame Die-Cuts: Studio Calico
Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye
Brads, Flair, Chipboard Die-Cuts: Basic Grey
Arrow Paper Clip

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio