Saturday, December 7, 2013

Quick Quotes 2014 Design Team

Happy Saturday Morning! I have exciting news to share! I am on the Quick Quotes 2014 Design Team! This will be my third term with them and I couldn't be more excited! I love the team I work with as much as their products!! I also want to say congratulations to the other ladies who get to work with this year!




You can find the Design Team announcement Here! 

Here are a few of my favorite Quick Quotes projects I made this year...





I am looking forward to another year of fun projects! Be sure to stop by the Quick Quotes Blog to congratulate the other ladies!


5 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Barb, thanks for your comment on my blog, so glad you made the team again also, and am looking forward to next year. Love your favorites, my favorite is the Happily together but they all are great!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats! Your projects are gorgeous! Carri~Abusybee

Sandi Clarkson said...

Congrats, Barb! You do such great things with their products!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I am looking forward to working with you this year. I love your style!

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats Barb! I'm looking forward to working with you and being inspired by your fabulous designs for another year!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio