Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I've got good news!!!

Good morning everyone! I am so excited to share a secret that has finally been made public!
I am now on the
Quick Quotes Design Team!!






2012 Quick Quotes Design Team

Adora Concepcion

Barb Craft

Christine Meyer


Jan Hennings

 

Jennifer Sodowsky


Julie Walton

 

Karan Gerber


Marcia Dehn-Nix

 

Misty Willis


Rhonda Van Ginkel

 

Suzanne Spokus


Tanisha Long

There are some really talented ladies on this team! I was introduced to Quick Quotes at a conference and adored their products! Now I am part of their team!! If you want to check out the Quick Quotes blog and the dt announcement, click HERE! And if you want to check out the products they sell, click HERE!

And since I am in such a great mood, I thought I would share a layout that I created! Quick Quotes has a challenge going on right now.... Frame it! You can use a frame on anything! So... I framed my daughter and her friend on this layout!



This was seriously a blast to create! I grabbed a bunch of my Echo Park scraps and stickers and went to town! I was able to use the cute little flower that I made for my tutorial (post before this one) and added all kinds of little goodies that have been laying on my desk! Lauren and her friend Abby are such good buddies even though they live far apart! This LO truly reflects both of their personalities!

Well, that is all I have to share with you today! Have a great week!

barb  :)

19 comments:

Karan Gerber said...

congrats on making the Quick Quotes Design Team, looking forward to working with you and getting to know you better!

Ashley Horton said...

CONGRATS Barb!!! That is such awesome news!! You are one busy scrapbooker!! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats, Barb, that is awesome!! Good luck! I love your fun, bright, happy layout, too!

Lynn said...

Yeah!!!! Congrats on the design team spot. Your so super talented, you'll do amazing projects for them. I can't wait to see your designs.

chillin with Quillin said...

congrats !!!
Love the layout, very cheerful !!
Paula

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Congrats! I am so excited to be designing for Quick Quotes too. Love you layout!

D said...

What awesome news!!!! Congratulations girl!!! Having been to two of their Private reserve conventions, I know how awesome their products are :)

Debbie Bakk said...

Congratulations!!! on the new Design team spot..you are one very busy and talented lady- wish you all the best.

Dawnll said...

Congratulations!!!
I am so happy for you, and I have taken a peek at some of their products.
Your layout is adorable.
Thank you so much for your visit today I appreciate your comment.

Adora Concepcion said...

congrats!!! looking forward working with you!!!

Adora

Christine said...

Together again! Looking forward to it very much!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on such great news! I am looking forward to seeing all your creations!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yay for you Barb!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with their products :0) Love this layout - beautiful banner! Ali x

Scossie Jane said...

Congratulations on the Quick Quotes DT spot - looking forward to seeing your creations... This layout is fab. Love that you added one of your fringe flowers, and the doodling around the scalloped frame really makes it pop... Hugs x

Angi Barrs said...

Woo Hoo! Big Congrats to ya Barb. You are so talented. :)

Jan Hennings said...

SO thrilled to be on the team with you :)

all the days of our life said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! you sure are a busy bee. Going to check it out later.

I love your LO Barb. That little banner was very cute.

Debbie said...

Congrats Barb!!! Looking forward to seeing your DT work!!! Love your layout! It's so bright and colorful! Great clustering around the pink frame!

Judy said...

Congrats Barb! This page is so beautiful. You are a very talented Designer. I love evertything you create.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio