Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A New Year!

I can't believe it is 2012 already! Where did 2011 go?! Last year was a wonderful year but I seemed to have so much going on in my personal life that keeping up on my "fun, scrappy life" became a little more difficult! But, I have decided that I am changing that for the new year! I am going to be spending a lot more time updating and adding to my blog and visiting all of my bloggy friends that I have neglected for the past year! So watch out... I am sure I will be stopping by your blog soon to say hello!!

We posted a new challenge last Friday on Frosted Designs and the challenge was all about trying new things and using new supplies!! How is that for a challenge to kick off the year?! I wanted to share a layout I created with you that was a new concept to me.... using pets only in a Layout! 

How cute are these little darlings?! Our two cats are Skit and Skat! They are brothers and the sweetest things ever! My daughter asked to keep them 13 years ago and some how we still have them with us here in Texas and she lives in Indiana! I am not quite sure how that happened!! Our little princess is Jasmine... our Cavashon! She thinks she should have had her own layout so maybe I need to work on one in the future!! 

I also wanted to share with you that the new calls for Scrapbook News and Review magazine are up! You can find them by clicking HERE!

This is a great way to get published so we would love to see you submit your work! There are some exciting changes happening at Scrapbook News and Review so if you are not a subscriber already, you really should consider it!

Thank you to all the wonderful friends that have continued to stop by and leave me some blog love over the past year! I promise to return the favor! I can't wait to get out into blog world and see what all of you have been creating!! Have a great week and I will catch up with you soon!

Barb  :)

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your layout is super cute! Welcome back and happy new year!

chillin with Quillin said...

So cute, love the patterns!!
Paula

Angi Barrs said...

Hey there Barb & Happy New Year! Love this adorable page. Your fur babies are way too cute.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Fabulous page .. love your fur baby photos and this is such a great challenge! Hope the New Year is good to you!

Becky B. said...

Great L/O, Barb, to highlight the cute photos of your pets...they are adorable! :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Cute-cute-cute layout! And what an absolutely adorable picture of that fur-baby!!!

Dawnll said...

It has been forever since I have visited or talked to you-So thrilled to see you stopped in.
Hope your doing well sweetie.
Well you know I love spoiled pets..lol
Happy New Year

Judy said...

Very cute page! Happy New Year Barb!

Unknown said...

Now this is my kind of layout!!!!!Absolutely adorable and I want to take them home!!!!!! Wow Fabulous page and I love it!!!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio